The health and safety of our farm animals, staff, volunteers, and customers are of the utmost importance and we are closely monitoring the current COVID-19 pandemic. This is an uncertain time for all of us, but also the perfect time to turn to our farm animals for the companionship they so eagerly provide.
Please see below for the latest updates from Longmeadow Rescue Ranch.
Longmeadow Rescue Ranch, including our gift shop, is temporarily closed to visitors. Only essential personnel will be allowed inside the ranch without a prior appointment.
Adoptions are currently available by appointment only. Serious adopters are asked to visit Longmeadow Rescue Ranch’s adoption page to view available animals, as well as confirm they meet all adoption requirements in advance.
Once you have confirmed you meet the adoption requirements, please contact Longmeadow Rescue Ranch by phone at 636-583-8759 or by email and have ready the name and A Number of the animal/s you are interested in adopting.
Social Distancing Guidelines
Adopters arriving for an appointment will be asked to adhere to the following protocol during their visit:
- Only essential visitors are permitted for the appointment
- Visitors will be required to wear a mask during their visit
- Visitors will be asked a series of questions about their symptoms and travel upon arrival and before exiting their vehicle
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter interior rooms of the buildings (except the restroom)
- Visitors will be expected to maintain a six-foot distance with those who are not members of their household
- Other guidelines may be implemented and will be reviewed in advance of each adopter’s visit
- In addition to these guidelines, our staff is committed to thoroughly sanitizing all equipment and surfaces at the ranch, wearing masks, and practicing recommended physical distancing. We appreciate your cooperation with these requirements – it is our goal to maintain a safe and healthy environment for you as well as our staff and volunteers!
How to Help
As we continue to care for the animals at Longmeadow Rescue Ranch, we are incredibly grateful for the ongoing support of our community. As we do not receive public taxes or funding, we appreciate any contributions you are able to make at this time. We don’t know exactly what tomorrow will bring, but we remain committed to our staff and to the abused, neglected, and abandoned animals we serve. You can help these animals in need by making a gift. Please GIVE TODAY and your gift will go where it’s needed most.
We have paused in-person donations, but we are grateful for any in-kind donations you can send us through our Amazon Wish List!
Strays and Animal Surrender
We request that anyone looking to surrender a farm animal please call 636-583-8759 or send us an email.