Rescued farm animals at Longmeadow Rescue Ranch

Surrender an Animal

If you have a farm animal or horse that you can no longer care for, and you want to discuss surrendering it, please call 636.583.8759 or email us.

If you need to surrender a domestic house pet, please fill out this form.

To report suspected animal abuse or neglect, contact the Animal Cruelty Task Force at 314.647.4400 or make a report online.